Our proven team of movers will treat your belongings with the respect they deserve. From packing up your current home to helping you set up your new one, our movers are available to assist you every step of the way.
Moving, packing & storage solutions
Professional Moving Services
Make your next move easy and hassle-free with affordable moving services. Whether you need a place to store your household goods or help moving across the country, you can trust our skilled, licensed and insured team to provide the personal attention you deserve.
Home Moving Services
- Local and intrastate moving
- Packing of your personal belongings
- Unloading boxes and setting up furniture
- Secure, climate-controlled storage
- Moving boxes and packing materials – pickup or delivery
- Piano moving – Spinet, Upright or Baby Grands
Commercial/Office Moving Services
We offer relocation services to both small and large companies, we can:
- Breakdown and reassemble your entire office
- Carefully transport your electronic equipment
- Ship your goods interstate by the piece or by the truckload
Expert Packing Services
Allow our team of move coordinators to pack everything in your home or business, regardless of size. If you prefer, we’ll be more than happy to manage your fragile packing needs only. Many clients trust us to handle their valuable and delicate china, artwork, mirrors, figurines and crystal. We have the appropriate packing materials and experience to ensure that every item is well protected for your security and peace of mind.
If you plan to move your business elsewhere, you’ll definitely need the assistance of packing and moving companies. Most business owners are surprised at how much equipment and property they’ve accumulated over the years and then soon realize that packing during a busy schedule is difficult or even impossible.
We can provide you with safe, dry, and private storage at our 8,000 square foot warehouse facility. All of your items will be carefully wrapped and stored in it’s own individual section. The warehouse is located in Easton, PA at our home offices.
Some reasons to consider storage:
- Convenience – You don’t have to deal with all the boxes and items until your ready
- Safe & Secure – Our facilities are alarmed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Private – Our warehouse is not open to the public is 100% private.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pick the right mover?
- Create a list of local moving companies you plan to research.
- Get a quote from each mover. Make sure to get moving quotes directly from a company’s official website or phone number.
- Working with movers directly cuts out any middlemen and will result in the lowest price.
- Get a feel for each moving company’s reputation by reading reviews from real customers.
- Ask whether each company is licensed and how they’re insured.
- Determine how each mover’s schedule works. Is your delivery date guaranteed? Will the same person who loads up your belongings transport and unload them as well?
- Make sure you’re comfortable with how each mover charges, their cancellation policy, and whether or not a deposit is required.
- Choose whichever company best fits your move; everyone’s needs are different.
How do you estimate the cost of a move?
If I have a free on-site estimate performed, what happens if I want to remove some of the items included in the estimate later?
You are welcome to add or subtract anything to your move. The free on-site estimate is just that: an estimate. You will be charged according to the actual move itself.
When should I schedule my move?
If you want to move on a Friday or Saturday, we recommend you schedule two to three weeks in advance. The end of a month generally books up earlier than the beginning. We can often schedule a move with little notice, especially if we have any cancellations.
Call our office or email us to check on our availability. The sooner you book, the more likely we will be able to schedule a date that suits your needs.
How do you charge?
We have a trip fee that covers the cost of fuel and travel from our office to your location, and then back to our office once the move is finished. This is a set, one-time-per-move fee. Because of this fee, we don’t begin our hourly rate until we arrive at your location, and then we are off the clock as soon as the move is finished, unlike most other moving companies. While most other companies charge their hourly rates from the time they leave their offices to the time they get back to their offices, our method keeps us accountable by assuring you of the fact that you are not paying an hourly rate for time when we are not actually working to relocate you.
Our hourly rate varies depending on the number of men and the number of trucks we use to serve you.
Feel free to schedule a free on-site estimate, call our office, or submit a free online estimate request to find our current trip fees, hourly rates and minimums.
Will you pack boxes? How do you charge for packing services?
Do you sell boxes and other packing materials?
PLEASE NOTE: We do not insure the items inside boxes that we did not pack. However, the contents of any boxes that are professionally packed by us are covered by our insurance policy.
Will you just load my rental truck or mass portable storage container for me?
Are you insured? How does insurance work?
However, you may opt to buy additional “value to purchase” insurance for your household goods. The cost for this insurance is 75 cents per $100 of coverage.
Please note: We do not insure the items inside boxes that we do not pack. However, the contents of any boxes that are professionally packed by us are covered by our insurance policy.
May I help with the move?
Will you assemble, disassemble, disconnect or reconnect any of my items?
Do you perform commercial moves or just residential ones?
What won’t you move?
We do not move items that pose a threat or danger to either persons or property. There are also some items that we cannot move if the item won’t fit on our truck or if the item is too sensitive.
The following is a partial list of items we will not move:
- Any gas or combustible chemicals
- Any machines that contain gas (please empty such items of all gas)
- Propane tanks
- Firearms or other potentially hazardous weapons
- Massive portable storage containers – we will load them but cannot move the containers themselves
- Personal computers – we will pack and move these but we recommend you move them in your personal vehicle
- Hot tubs
- Pool tables – we will move these only if they are completely disassembled and will not reassemble them
- Play sets – we will move these if they are completely disassembled and will not reassemble them
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Call Us Anytime: 1-908-859-4443
Commercial & Office Relocation
Expert Packing Services
Flexible, Secure Storage Solutions
230 Line St, Easton, PA 18042
220 Belview Rd, Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
Contact us today to have one of our professional staff members give you an estimate of costs for your budgeting and relocation planning.